- I am an Associate Broker licensed in Nebraska and Iowa since 1980.
- I will provide professional service, which means I will use all my experience and enthusiasm to make the sale or purchase of your home as smooth and effortless on you as possible.
- Being a professional in my field means maintaining the highest standards, looking after the smallest detail, and doing more than others expect.
It takes calm confidence and solid insight to be a guide through the acres of questions and decisions concerning your real estate needs. I strive to make this complex and often times overwhelming process a pleasant one.
Allow me to go to work for you today.
From college I entered the real estate profession upon receiving my brokers license in 1980. I am licensed in Nebraska as well as Iowa. For the majority of my career, I have been within the top 20% of realtors as far as production is concerned. This I owe to going above and beyond the expectations of my customers. My goal is to do all the little things in an extraordinary way.
- Westphalia and Defiance Grade School
- Harlan High School
- Metropolitan Community College in Omaha
- University of Omaha
My professional interest is to see responsible, hardworking, dedicated Americans of all nationalities own a piece of the American dream, for “Taj Mahals come in all different sizes”. I have been a GRI (Graduate of Realtor Institute) CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), WCR (Women's Councils of Realtors), and involved in MOBA (Metropolitan Omaha Builders Association). Currently I am on the License and Law committee for Nebraska.
- President's Leadership by Example
- Distinguished Sales Award by Sales and Marketing Executives of the Midlands, INC.
- President's Circle
- Leading Edge Society
I grew up on the “Coenen Family Farm” in beautiful Westphalia, Iowa along with my parents, eight sisters, and four brothers. Yes you read correctly. I am the 5th youngest of 13 children. We had our own softball team on the farm. We had almost every farm animal imaginable, which created plenty of daily chores to keep us busy. Upon my graduation from highschool I moved to The Big O (Omaha). While working at Pamida and waitressing, I began attending college.